What It Claims
Advanced Pore Tightening Facial Foam with unique Glacial Clay. With a blend of alpine glacial water and highly absorbing clay, it deeply cleans pores to remove oil, dirt, make-up. It provides skin with an icy cool feeling for a tightening effect, giving you clean, visibly minimized pores. Skin feels refreshingly clean and silky smooth.
Rs 65 for 50 grams
- Love foaming cleansers because a really teeny tiny bit suds up like crazy.Plus unlike gel and cream cleansers it never leaves any soapy film behind (ugh! hate it)
- Lathers well (again cause of the foaming formula)
- Great for getting rid of oil, dirt and make-up leaving skin squeaky clean.
- Immediately after use skin feels nice and taut but not too dry.
- Does kind of sort of reduce pores but the effect is not very long lasting.
- Smells great and leaves skin minty fresh.
- Will work wonders if you have oily skin.
- Pretty economically priced and considering you need a small amount the 50 gm tube will easily last a couple of months.
- Convenient tube packaging so I can squeeze the last remnants (yeah that's how I get it to last so long, full paisa vasool ;)
- Bad news if you have dry skin since it will make your skin feel drier.
- Did help with tightening pores but never lived upto the minimizing pores claim.I never expected it to but still they did claim it would.
Ponds gets their face washes right every time specially the foamy ones, be it White Magic (read review), Deep Cleaning With Activated Carbon and now this one.The formula is more or less the same for all the three with different claims, though in my experience all three are pretty similar.This one though scores more simply because of the lovely minty after effects.If you have oily skin you'll love it.The pore tightening claim is a bit disappointing but nevertheless Love It.