What It Claims
A non-greasy softening cream that leaves your skin silky soft and pleasantly fragranced.
To use: Apply a generous amount to hands and body and massage in circular motion until it is fully absorbed.
Rs 195 for 100ml
“Top notes are cyclamen, coriander, African ginger, jasmine and apricot blossom; middle notes are gardenia, , ylang-ylang and pink peony; base notes are sandalwood, Tonka bean, musk and Japanese plum.”
Described by Avon as Oriental fragrance for women, it’s floral with hints of sandalwood and musk. It is quite overpowering at first but mellows down eventually.
- It lives up to it’s name of being a skin softener.It instantly moisturizes and softens skin.
- It’s a generic cream and can be used on your face, hands, feet, elbow.
- Lightweight with the consistency of a lotion which means it spreads easily.
- It gets absorbed instantly without making skin overly oily.
- It smells exactly like the Little Black Dress EDP and the fragrance lingers for a while.It has a sweet undertone to it without being too nauseating.
- You need a really tiny amount, so the tube lasts a while.
- Love the fact that it comes in a tube.
- A bit overpriced.I know perfumed creams are supposed to and I would gladly spend 200 bucks on it, still I find it expensive.But this is a staple in the Avon catalogue and is frequently discounted.
- Only available through Avon representatives.
Love It Or Chuck It
Have Loved It since time immemorial.In fact I have little lip balm jars full of these tucked away in each of my bags( crazy right), with a jar always handy.I have a crazy obsession with lathering my hands and feet in cream every 5 minutes and this perfectly serves my obsession.It smells awesome and gets absorbed instantly, and is versatile.By far my favourite Avon product(with the Avon lip balms a close second!!!).This is one LBD that you simply cannot do without.