This post is dedicated to all the crazy makeup junkies who have to put on makeup no matter how late they are running, who skip breakfast for doing up their eyes and who cannot step out of their homes unless they have looked in the mirror at least a zillion times even though they know that they will have to rush like a mad man in traffic.And BTW I just described me and my regular weekday mornings.
And since this has to be achieved in less than 5 minutes I’ll keep the post to the bare details.
- Use a soft pencil eye liner to line your waterline and tightline, carefully edging into the upper and lower lashline.
- Next line the upper lashline, increasing the line’s thickness slightly in the middle towards the outer rim of the eyelid to open up your eyes.Don’t worry if the line looks harsh.
- Now take a q-tip and dip it in Vaseline.Spread the Vaseline till the q-tip is adequately covered and then wipe off any excess.The q-tip should be coated with Vaseline and not dripping with it.
- Dip the q tip in an eye shadow, one shade lighter than the pencil liner until it is coated.This step is optional and can be skipped if you are in a hurry.
- Use the q-tip to smudge the liner starting from the waterline into the lower lashline till the line becomes less harsh and more Smokey.Do the same for the upper lashline.
- Use a neutral eye shadow with gold undertone all across your eyelids upto your brow bone.Use it sparingly or skip it all together for the day or load up for the night.But make sure everything is blended and there are no harsh lines.
- Curl lashes, apply mascara and you’re done.