What It Claims
Double-sided compact that contains everything you need to highlight and contour like a pro. The dark side creates depth in areas such as the hollows of your cheeks. Using the light side brings the eye forward, highlighting areas such as the bridge of the nose or chin. Contouring can help accentuate and hide imperfect face structures, making you look your best every day.
- Two-in-one highlighter and matte contour powder
- Luxurious formula that glides on smoothly to highlight and sculpt
- Designed for all skin types
- Non-irritant formula
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
- For Contouring, apply the darker shade with a stiff angled brush onto your jaw lines and around the temples in a C shape.Also sweep a light dusting just under the apples of your cheek.Try making a fish to locate the area under your cheek bones.
- For Highlighting, apply to the highest points of your face- tip of your cheeks just under your eyes and the bridge of your nose(not the tip).Apply a little on the cupid's bow to give the impression of fuller lips.
$21 for 10gm
Available online at Motives Cosmetics
- Packing two products in one compact is a brilliant idea, specially since these two were made in heaven match.Highlighting and contouring cheat together into making your face look slimmer, which is exactly what this duo does.
- Shape & Sculpt Duo's claim of luxurious finish is bang on. The powder glides on the skin beautifully and blends while without looking as if it is sitting on top of the skin.
- Zero shimmer/glitter.Rather it has a lovely iridescence which gives a beautiful glow without looking OTT plus makes it ideal for sculpting and shaping.
- Pigmentation is pretty good.Because of the creamy texture the brush picks up just the right amount of product.And since it blends well you need a small amount of product to work the magic.
- Does not feel powdery or too heavy on skin, in fact it blends so well that it seems one with the skin much like a cream or liquid product.
- Good staying power, around 4-5 hours after which it starts fading.
- Packaging is cute and sturdy with a compact mirror, though on the bulkier side.
- Price is justified for the quantity and quality.MAC has something similar which is priced slightly more than this though I think it has been discontinued.
- Yay! for no parabens.
- Only available online, which is too bad since this is an excellent product.
- I wish it were available in a cream format also, which would make it more versatile.
- Single shade available which might be a problem for darker skin tones since the colour won't show.
I love multi tasking products and the Shape & Sculpt Duo fits the bill.I have been on a constant hunt for the perfect contouring powder but our (read Bharatya Nari)obsession with cham cham unfortunately extends to makeup too, so it was impossible to find a matte contouring shade.Which is why I love the Shape & Sculpt Duo.The pigmentation is great with a beautiful creamy texture despite being in powder form.And behold: no cham cham of any kind just a beautiful iridescence which will compliment any skin tone.