So winters are almost over and no one could be more happier than me to be rid of horrible, dry flaky skin.This time though my woes were more pronounced thanks to me experimenting around with bleach and my acne ointments(nothing severe just run of the mill one's).The medication made my skin super sensitive because of which the bleach reacted in the most horrible possible way and I had to cope with severe dry skin until I started using this awesome product.Khadi is not a big shot brand but an offspring of the Indian cottage industry, but boy was the blogging world raving about it.Unfortunately these are not easily available so I immediately picked up this bottle at a local khadi fair(only to stumble upon a huge Khadi shop at the local market a few days later).Ever since, there has been no looking back.Within a week of regular use I had my soft skin back with no signs of dryness.So let's get to the business of reviewing it.
What It Claims?
Spreads easily.A non-sticky moisturizing lotion.Keeps skin soft and supple.Imparts excellent moisturizing and antiseptic properties, minimize fine lines and provide more youthful complexion to skins of all types
Rs 80 for 210 ml
Aloe-Vera,Wheatgerm Oil,Neem, Holy Basil, Honey, Stearic Acid(derived from Rice bran oil),2-Phenoxy Ethanol,Parabens and contains no artificial colorant.
- It does deliver on its promise of keeping skin soft and supple without making it overly oily
- Did not cause any breakouts
- Suited my combination skin perfectly and was moisturizing enough for my mom's dry skin.So it does suit all skin types.
- Excellent as a hand cream cause it gets absorbed instantly
- It's pretty economical too and the bottle lasted me all winter
- The smell is really awful.Although it does go away after a little while.I like my products to smell nice and fresh and not like medicine
- It's not easily available everywhere.I really had to hunt for it
- I tried using it as a body lotion a couple of times but it was too drying
Love It.Simply for bringing my skin back from the dead.And since I've found the store which guarantees an uninterrupted supply I'm loving it even more.A must have(if you can find it) if you are battling with dry skin.They also have a rose version which I'm planning on trying but only if it smells better than this one.
PS:I changed the colors of the blog.Feeling experimental.Please let me know what you think good or bad.