This is one of my first face creams that I bought from Oriflame and it did not come with any recommendation either.It was randomly picked by me because it was discounted.But wow oh wow did I love it or what.Although it claims to be a face cream I have used it as a hand/foot cream, massage cream an on my dry elbows.The fragrance is actually calming and it works great as a night and day cream.The consistency is between lotion and cream and is a pale lilac color and comes in a nice handy pot.
What it claims?
Moisturizing day and night cream with 100% organic blueberry & lavender extract to naturally calm and soothe skin, leaving it soft and luminous. For all skin types.
Rs 349 for 75 ml
Blueberry is a rich source of anti-oxidants and vitamins and is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Lavender also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.Helps in stimulating growth cells,prevents scarring and balancing the production of oil.
The Good :
- It's quick absorbing and not too greasy while providing the much needed moisture at the same time.
- It's made of natural and organic ingredients.
- Can be used as a day cream as well as a night cream.
- Suits my oily skin (only during the winters) as well as my mom's dry skin perfectly.
- Did not cause any unexpected break-outs.
- A little goes a long way.
- And yeah it smells like fresh lavender and berries.And the fragrance is lasting and soothing to the nerves.
- Since it is light and spreads easily it can be used as a massaging cream effectively.
The Bad :
- Since I'm paranoid about the sun, lack of SPF is disappointing.
- Makes my skin oily when used in the summers.
Love It Or Chuck It?
Looove it.It's versatile,smells good and is natural, so what's there not to love.Yeah no SPF is a big blob on an otherwise perfect product but since I use this as an indoor cream only, I'm willing to compromise.I bought this around February and I still have half the pot left which will last another 3 months .Oriflame also has a cleanser and toner in this range which sound promising and are on my drool list.