1. Prevent bobby pins from slipping through the hair by flipping the pin over so that the wavy side is against your hair.
2. Amp up any hairstyle using the exposed bobby pin trend and get creative with designs. Use either a triangle, chevron or hashtag pattern to add fun to boring hair.
3. Make your ponytail perkier by sliding a couple of bobby pins halfway inside the elastic and facing downward toward the crown of your head, fluff and flip over for a fuller looking ponytail that won't sag.
4. To make your braid look more organic & chic, tie the ends of the braid into a knot and then slide a bobby pin upwards into the knot to secure it.
5. Always wanted long lasting curls. Easy peasy. After curling a section of hair, roll up the section into a flat coil and pin against your head using a couple of bobby pins crossed over. Once all the sections have been pinned wait for them to cool before spraying them with hairspray and removing the pins for curls that are guaranteed to last.