The world knows about my lip balm obsession (read more about it here) and how much I dote on these babies.So I thought of doing a full fledged review. I have tried Cherry,Grapefruit and Strawberry out of the lot and the Strawberry one is the lip balm line my life is tethered to.I have 3 backups just in case Avon decides to abandon them and leave me in a lurch.Yup these are that good.Read on for a full dose on these lippy life savers.
What It Claims
- Light Weight and easy to apply
- Glides on smoothly
- Use on top of lipstick or by itself
- Moisturizing formula protects lips from drying
- Glossy shine and sheer colour
Rs 79 for 4gms (usually on sale in Avon catalogs at buy 1 get 1 free)
- Green Tea
- Almond & Milk
- Its super moisturizing.
- The flavours are really yummy except for cherry. They actually taste sweet and it’s a task for me to try and not lick it off my lips.
- Strawberry and Cherry are tinted and can double up as lipstick.
- The twist up tubes makes them easy to use and carry.No excess lip balm under your fingernails like when its stored in tubs and pots.
- They are really really cheap and effective at that too.
- These last pretty decently for a lip balm and even though the gloss wears off the tint is intact which is just perfect for lazybones like me (meaning no frequent reapplications).
- Only available through Avon reps.
- Although I love the stick packaging it is a little flimsy.Sometimes the balm stick does not go all the way down and has to be pushed in which makes it susceptible to breaking.
- I have tried all the flavours but some of them have a weird plastic smell especially cherry.
Are you kidding me.I totally love it.I stock these up like the apocalypse is coming and they keep getting nicked by my friends.These lip balms are way ahead of the competition not only cause they are cheap but they are effective and yummy at the same time.If you can catch hold of an Avon rep get these pronto without rethinking.