I’m really vary of scrubs since they never do anything for my skin except aggravate and work it up into a frenzy.Maybe because I get a little carried away when using it or maybe I never found the right one.Until now.This scrub is what real scrubs are made of.At least for morons like me.I actually never bought it for the blackhead clearing claim.I have been rid of them ever since I started using Deriva.But I actually bought it cause of the sample size pack its available in.I thought even if it turns out like all the other scrubs I’ve tried I can still ditch it since it’s only a tiny tube.Never knew the tiny tube would change my perspective.
What It Claims
A unique blend of micro-scrubbing beads work to breakdown trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can cause blackheads.Next the natural apple extract formula penetrates deep down into the pores to help soften stubborn blackheads and prevent new ones from forming.Its gentle exfoliating action gives you visibly less blackheads in just 3 days for a clean clear beautiful skin.
Wet face, squeeze product on your palm and work into a rich lather.Gently massage lather onto face concentrating on blackhead prone areas such as nose and chin.Rinse thoroughly with water.
Lathered up.As you can see the it does not lather up too well.
Rs 27 for 20gms, Rs 49 for 50gms and Rs 99 for 100gms
- It is gentle enough for daily use.And you can be all gung ho about the application and it still won’t irritate your skin.
- It suits all skin types.Currently I have all types of skin oily, dry, combination on my face (Oh wait that’s what combination skin is).So it does not dry out my cheeks and at the same time effectively controls the oils on my forehead and nose.
- It leaves face squeaky clean and smelling fresh without leaving any dreaded slippery film.
- It’s inexpensive as compared to other scrubs and face washes available including my beloved Ponds White Beauty.
- Since I don’t have a major blackhead problem I can’t really verify the 3 day blackhead clearing claim , but it does helps control the oils around my nose so I expect it to do well in that department.You would have to get back to me on that one though.
- You need a major quantity for it to lather up.I know not a big issue for some but then I’ve been pampered silly by the Pond’s face wash.
- Although it is meant for daily use, it might still be a little harsh.You can use it specifically around your nose everyday if you want.
For the time being I’m loving it since its brought the scrub right back into my bathroom closet.I'm counting on it to help me get through the monsoons and the dreaded humidity that’s about to come in a couple of months.