What It Claims
Specially formulated to help diminish the appearance of pimples while clarifying the skin. Fights against the excess production of sebum. Acts as an antiseptic cream. Contains active soothing and clearing agents. Apply twice daily on the face or on any other affected by blemishes with a gentle massage.
Directions For Use
This product has been specially formulated for Acne prone and Oily Skin. While using this product, do not use any other products that are greasy or oily. When necessary, only use make up suited to your skin.Apply Twice daily on face or any other parts affected by pimples. Please Cleanse face thoroughly before using Anti-Acne Clarifying Cream.
Rs 3000 for 100 ml
- By the looks of the cream it seems oily and heavy, but on application it gets absorbed leaving no greasy residue behind.
- Smells delectable.
- You need a very teeny tiny amount to cover the face because of its texture.I’ve been regularly applying it twice a day for five days and I still have some product left in the 5ml sachet.
- Did not make my face overly greasy even after a couple of hours.
- Spreads easily, gets absorbed quickly and feels light weight.
- Extremely hydrating.No dry spots.
- Suits all types of skin.
- I cannot substantiate the acne clearing properties since currently I have none but it did diminish lighter blemishes on my face in only five days of using it regularly.
- Expensive.I mean 3000 bucks is a lot for a jar of cream.But then again it is a luxury brand.
- Currently it’s only available online.
- You have to use the cream regularly to see results.Don’t expect overnight miracles.
Love the sweet smell, the texture and the fact that even though it appears to be greasy at first glance it gets absorbed instantly.If only it weren't that expensive.
You can win a sample bag from Makari De Suisse containing this cream and other goodies.Check Peek-A-Boo And Giveaway: Sample Bag From Makari De Suisse for more details on the giveaway.