If you are a beauty fanatic like me you already know about the Sigma Beauty Cleansing And Polishing Tool.Ever since I saw it I’ve been lusting after it along with the rest of the beauty blogging world.And here’s why.
Description From The Website
Say goodbye to dull and uneven skin! With the new Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool you can polish your skin to be perfectly smooth and flawless before and after your makeup application.
Price : $39 + shipping
The device operates on 2 AA batteries, has dual speed and is water resistant.
Comes with three interchangeable brush heads- soft (for everyday cleansing and exfoliation of sensitive skin), medium (for everyday exfoliation of normal skin) and firm (occasional exfoliation of normal skin)
Why Am I Lusting?
- Cause it’s pink and pretty, and the whole planet knows my weakness for pink.Add a gadget and that too a beauty gadget in the mix and I’m drooling.
- The Price.At $39 a pop , it’s 1/3 rd the cost of a Clarisonic (Mia).
- It’s water resistant which means I can easily use it in the shower without worrying about getting electrocuted.
- Runs on battery unlike Clarisonic which has an inbuilt battery.So when the battery goes kaput the device is rendered useless while you can easily replace batteries in the Sigma one.
- Can be used as an exfoliator as well as a cleanser.
- And finally because I’m lazy and would love for a cute pink gadget to do the work for me.