What It Claims
Made with aloe vera gel and cucumber extract, this gel face pack gives a cooling and soothing effect. It keeps the skin healthy and protects it from environmental damages.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Carbopol 940, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Propyl Paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Aloe Vera Extract, Cucumber Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben.
Directions For Use
Avoiding the eye area, apply the pack and leave on for 10 minutes.Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Rs 225 for 100 ml
- It has a wonderful fresh fragrance that instantly revives you.I love using it in the morning as soon as I get up to refresh me instantly.Since it's cooling it helps to bring down any swelling from accumulation of lymphatic liquid in the face.
- Contains two of my all time favourites: aloe vera and cucumber.I personally love the combination for their freshness and mattifying benefits.
- Love the texture.It's more or less similar to aloe gel, but less sticky.
- This pack is custom made for people who hate making, applying or rinsing packs.In other words moi.It's instant, spreads easily without being too messy, and rinses off without leaving murk all around.
- It does not dry out your face like other mud based packs which makes it ideal for all skin types.It dries off as a nice tight film.
- Great for prepping skin before makeup since it refreshes skin.While the pack is drying, it slightly tingles and feels warm which feels good and wakes my skin up(some people might not like the tingling).
- A very small quantity is required because of it's gel like consistency.So the 100 ml jar will last you a long time.
- The biggest con with this product is that though it instantly peps your skin up , it does little else.
- Expensive for a product that does not do much in terms of skincare.A homemade mix of aloe vera gel and cucumber juice would do the same thing for a fraction of the price.
- Packaging is bulky and unhygienic.
- It tingles and burns a little in the beginning which isn't a problem for me but definitely makes me wonder about the the ingredients.
This is a great pack for lazybones like me and I do love it for it's refreshing attributes but since I can do that more economically at home myself, I'd rather Chuck It.Sure that means me giving up my lazy ways, but it beats paying 225 bucks.
If you're not into readymade packs and would rather whip something similar yourself then check out
Whipped TLC: Beat The Heat