What It Claims
Not much, except that it is a lip butter made with natural ingredients(even though it's chock a full of parabens n all)
Rs 75 for 10gm
Cocoa Butter Lanolin Anhydrous, Wheat germ Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Microcrystilline Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Carpriloic Capric Tryglyceride, Seasame Oil, Vegetable Sqalene, Beeswax, Kokum Butter, Olive Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Plumb Passion Essence, Propyl Paraben, Butylate Hydroxy Toluene.
- Unlike lip balms this one has a less slippery texture, more akin to a salve like waxy texture which works better than regular lip balms.
- Leaves behind a beautiful reddish pink sheen on your lips.
- Works like a charm on dry chapped lips.Crazy hydrating powers.
- It stays put on lips for longer than regular lip balms, since it's not as glossy.Plus it won't get all over and around your lips.
- Inexpensive at 75 for the cute tub.
- Works better than a lip balm as a base for lipstick, again because of the waxy texture which does not take away the colour or sheen of the lipstick.
- Spreads easily (that is once you mange to get it out of the tub)
- Because of it's waxy texture a teeny amount is more than enough to moisturise lips.So the tub will last a while.
- It's tasteless, which I prefer.I absolutely detest those (or rather most) sweet tasting lip balms
- Love the salve like texture but it makes it hard to get it out of the tub.It's packed pretty dense so you really have to gouge out the product.Would have worked better if it had been in a twist up stick form.
- Smells really weird, but it does wear off quickly.
- Only available at Fabindia stores.
Given the price and it's mammoth moisturising powers I'm totally digging this baby.But would have loved it even more if had been in a stick form, more hygienic and easier to apply.It comes in a few other variants which I'm definitely going to try out.This lip butter is definitely going into my permanent collection. Love It.