What It Claims
The L'Oreal Skincare Laboratories have developed HYDRAFRESH foaming gel to thoroughly cleanse and purify combination and oily skin.
Enriched with vitamins and essential minerals, Hydrafresh foaming gel thoroughly removes make-up and cleanses the skin of impurities. Containing a moisturising agent, its formula clarifies your skin and leaves it fresh and hydrated.
Thoroughly cleansed your skin feels soft and purified, with an incredible sensation of freshness.
With it's foaming texture and fruity fragrance hydrafresh foaming gel is unique and provides your skin a delightful sensation of well-being.
Use morning and evening on wet skin.On contact with water gel turns into a fresh foam.Rinse with water.
Rs 249 for 100ml
- Smells wonderfully fresh and invigorating.It just jump starts my day.
- It does a decent job of cleansing my face.After rinsing I do feel fresh and clean and my skin feels well hydrated and moisturised.
- Unlike other foaming face cleansers(read Pond's white magic), this one does not dry out your skin which is good if you have dry to combination skin.
- Good for removing makeup but you have to be careful around your eyes cause it stings a wee bit.
- Kinda expensive for a face wash, which it actually is despite the fancy tag of "instant freshness foaming gel" .
- Leaves that dreaded soapy film behind which is difficult to rinse off.Normally foaming cleansers are not known to do that but this one I guess is an exception.
- You need quite an amount for it to foam up really well.With the Pond's face wash I need just about a pea sized blob to create foam for my entire face, this one on the other hand refuses to lather and foam until I have a huge coin sized blob of product.And even then the foam is mostly quite liquid if you know what I mean.This was the biggest disappointment.
- Works for dry-combination skin but does not completely clean oily skin.
I'm afraid I'll have to Chuck It.The reason I bought this in the first place was to basically find a good alternative to the Pond's white magic face wash and it did smell amazing at first.But I guess appearances can be deceptive.The tube hardly lasted a month and I'm glad I finished it up so quickly.It might work if you have dry skin or combination skin during winters but I would recommend getting 2 tubes of the Pond's one(100ml each) instead of one of these.