What It Claims
Rejuvenate and refresh sore and tired muscles with this blissful pampering soak. Therapeutic minerals and aromatic oils cleanse and condition while neutralizing odors.
- Mineral-rich, Himalayan pink rock salt is a cleansing agent, drawing out impurities and toxins from the body and relaxing the tissues.
- Epsom Salts eases stress, relaxes stiff muscles and aching limbs and softens skin.
- Clary Sage is an antibacterial muscle toner and eases soreness.
- Cooling Peppermint relieves aching feet while de-odorizing.
- Lemon is a circulatory stimulant. Relieves stress and revives hard-working feet.
100% natural. No synthetic agents. No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.
100% pure therapeutic essential oils, blended in cold-pressed plant oils.
Contains only 100% herbal actives - pure botanical extracts combined with salts Himalayan pink salt, Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) & essential oils of Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) oil and Lemon (Citrus limonum) oil. 100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How To Use
Warm water in a pail (water level deep enough to reach your calves). Pour 2 tbsp. of soak into warm water. Place both feet into pail. You may use some undissolved salt granules to gently scrub your feet. Be seated comfortably and soak feet for 15 minutes or until you start to perspire. Pat dry & moisturize. This can be done 2-3 times weekly. If suffering from sleeping difficulties, soak just before sleeping. Can also be used as a soak for hands.
Rs 300 for 100gms
Available online at Omved Store
- This baby is a treat for sore, tired feet.Works its magic within 5 minutes of soaking as you feel all your muscles relaxing and start to feel the effects of all the scrumptious ingredients(lemon, peppermint,salts).
- Instant mix for an at home spa experience since it contains everything from essential oil to salts.Just add candles, Chopin and you’ll never want to splurge in a spa ever again.
- The essential oils along with the hot water make feet super soft and smelling fresh.
- Natural products always gets a thumbs up from me.
- Love the packaging specially since the jar can always be upcycled.
- Smell is way too strong for me although you do get accustomed with time.
- Works out expensive since a 100gm jar is just sufficient enough for 3-4 uses.
I love versatile products specially when they come in pretty little crystals like the Omved Tired Foot Soak.Absolutely fuss free since you only need to add a few tablespoons to