What It Claims
A clear liquid gel enriched with with natural tea tree extracts which provides skin instant and long lasting(8 hours) oil control.It hydrates to soften and improves skin clarity and suppleness leaving skin looking naturally refreshed, clear and healthy.
Tea Tree Extract is known for it’s cleansing, astringent, antiseptic and healing properties.
Dermatologist tested .Non-comedogenic.
Rs 79 for 50 ml
- It is “THE” best moisturizer for oily skin.I have tried a few over the years but this shines through them all.
- Love the fact that it is gel based as opposed to being cream based making it more effective in combating oiliness.
- Keeps face well hydrated and moisturized throughout the day.
- Lives up to its claim of providing instant and long lasting oil control.
- Feels cool and refreshing.And smells delectable.
- You need a pea sized amount to cover your entire face.
- Spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly.
- Did not break out my skin.
- Acts as a great makeup base for oily skin since it moisturizes and controls oil at the same time.
- Considering it’s effectiveness and the amount required it’s decently priced.
- No sun protection is a big disappointment, since I have to lather up additional sunscreen which defeats the purpose of using a gel based moisturizer.A minimum SPF 15 would have been great.
- Its exclusively meant for oily skin and would not suit combination skin, leaving the drier areas parched.
- Only available through Avon reps.However this range has been recently discontinued by Avon.Maybe they are revamping the design and packaging but currently this is unavailable.
- I have been using it for a couple of weeks and so far it has not improved skin clarity or suppleness, so that claim is a big dud.
If you haven't guessed already then yup I Love It.Finally I have a moisturizer that actually understands what my skin needs specially since we are having the worst summer ever.And the best part is that it can double up as a primer since it keeps oil away.I wish Avon would continue this range and when they do I’m hoarding up like there's no tomorrow.