What It Claims
- Brand New & High Quality.
- Suitable for professional use or home use.
- A professional quality brush set which includes all the basics you need for daily applications.
- Come with protective leather case.
- Closed size: 17.5cm x 7.5cm.
- Open size: 17.5cm x 22.5cm.
- Brush length: approximately 11.5cm ~ 14cm.
- Material: high quality goat hair, nylon material and soft synthetic.
- Dirt cheap for a 7 piece brush set.Other such sets can cost anywhere between Rs 250 – 400.
- Free shipping :)
- Even though it’s cheap the quality has not been compromised.Brushes are soft and of good quality, comparable to any other brush available in the market.
- The brush set contains all the essential brushes useful for a beginner.
- The leather pouch is a big bonus.It makes storage easy and makes it convenient to carry around.
- Only available online.
- Delivery time sucks and mars the free shipping onus.
- Brushes bleed colour.Specifically the concealer brush when cleaned.So you can imagine my surprise when I tried concealing with it and got an unsightly black patch instead.
- The construction and design is flimsy.
- The brushes do shed with the blending brush shedding the most.Although after a couple of uses the shedding has stopped.But I’m a bit skeptical as to what will happen when I wash these.
- The website claims that the brushes are made from high quality goat hair, nylon material and soft synthetic which has me confused.Did they fuse all these together?Though I suspect these brushes are made from synthetic hair.
- The blush brush picks up adequate product and is the softest out of he whole lot.
- I use the angled brush to apply gel eyeliner and it has made life easy for me.It’s stiff and the angle is perfect, making application a breeze.
Love It Or Chuck It
At this price range Love it and I’m willing to ignore the bad construction and the long delivery time.It is a great bargain for makeup amateurs.