This blush is the better half of the Nature’s Brilliance By Sue Mineral Set in Fuchsia Fantasy.I thought of reviewing the blush and lipstick separately so as to give a better insight into the products.You can read more about Nature’s Brilliance By Sue and their amazing line of all natural products in my review here.
Retails separately for $8 and $20 for the Mineral Set containing a matching lipstick and currently on sale for $7 and $17 respectively.
You can also use the Coupon Code SONIAK10 for an additional 10% Discount.
Serecite, Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.
- The colour.The gorgeous frosty candy pink colour.When I first got it, I had my doubts.It seemed too pink, but this colour proved perfect for my complexion.It not only shows on my pale face but brings a pop of colour and has a lovely frosty finish.
- You need a really minuscule amounts to get the desired effect since the colour is pretty dense rather than being sheer (Dream Mousse are you listening!!!) .
- Zero glitter and yet it is able to give a lovely iridescent finish as is apparent from the swatch.
- It’s made up of all natural ingredients and is 100% organic.
- Sturdy packaging.The sifter is made of good quality plastic and won’t break easily even if you accidentally drop it(like I did).
- It’s versatile and can be used as an eye colour too.In fact it’s marketed as such.
- $8 for a mineral blush is a bargain specially since they have really cheap shipping.And the pot will easily last you a lifetime.
- Since it’s in powder form and has such a dense colour, application can be a bit tricky.You need to barely touch the brush and then dust it off, if you want to avoid looking like a clown.
- It’s only available online.My biggest woe since that means long waiting periods and inaccurate swatches.
Love It Or Chuck It
Look at the colour and tell me you don’t love it?Yeah right you can’t.It is so pretty, it’s pink personified.Add to that the fact that it is made of 100% natural ingredients and I’m head over heels in love.It applies beautifully and gives your cheek a flush of colour without going overboard.Perfect for day as well as night.I’m definitely buying more shades the next time I’m blush shopping.
Do check out the amazing range of natural products on their website