What It Claims
This perfectly balanced moisturiser softens, smoothes and conditions skin for a naturally healthy glow.
Rich in natural actives, including borage oil (a rich source of the essential fatty acid GLA) and natural antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E to replace lost moisture and help protect normal/combination skin.
Suitable for normal/combination skin
Directions For Use
Gently massage Skin Repair Moisturiser into face and neck morning and night after Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
Naturally active ingredients include borage and avocado oil to intensively moisturise, smooth and protect.
At Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare we always try to use high quality, safe, naturally active ingredients.
The ingredients in this product are:
Aqua (water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Sorbitan stearate, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl esters, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, Sodium lactate, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Tocopheryl acetate, Beta-carotene, Parfum (fragrance), Lactic acid, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl biguanide.
50 ml jar/tube £17.60
Available at http://uk.lizearle.com
- Super moisturizing, it instantly hydrates parched skin.
- Has a lovely balmy texture as opposed to a creamy texture which spreads easily.
- The moisturizer is quite concentrated so you need a teeny tiny amount for your entire face specially if you have normal to combination skin.
- Smells wonderful.
- It's excellent as a night cream because of it's consistency and hydrating prowess.At first I was using this in the morning but I recently switched to using it at night and ever since I always wake up to super soft skin.
- I had a few dry spots on my cheeks and temples which were making me go crazy and this moisturizer took care of it easily.It did require a few applications but it did the trick.
- Even though it has a thick consistency it did not make me break out.
- Because of it's consistency it might be a great substitute for a flash balm when mixed with highlighter (loads of dupes churning in my head!) .
- Calling it Skin Repair Moisturizer is apt since it not only takes care of dry spots it also soothes sun burnt skin and minor rashes.
- Natural ingredients.
- Takes a while to get absorbed by the skin.
- Although it's meant for normal to combination skin I did find it a tad too oily.Though that has been rectified by substituting it as a night cream, a feat at which it excels.
- The price is a little steep (around Rs 1300), but considering you need a small quantity, the 50 gm jar might not be too expensive in the long run.
- Does not contain SPF, which does not bother me much since I primarily use it as a night cream.
Totally love the yummy smelling balmy texture.Though I'm using the moisturizer exclusively as a night cream I do plan to stow it away to use in the winters when it's going to show it's true moisturizing power.I do wish it were a bit less expensive and more accessible since I figure this will prove to be a friend indeed during the harsh winters.Love it and Love Liz Earle for coming up with such amazing products.
For more information on Liz Earle products visit their website:
or check these posts:
Peek-A-Boo: Goodies From Liz Earle
Introducing Daily Essentials From Liz Earle