What It Claims
- This medium toned bronzer will look beautiful on any skin tone! Dust all over with a fluffy powder brush to fake a sun-kissed glow.
- Apply more precisely by using a powder puff, for targeted "tanning" and a darker golden shimmer.
- Can also be used with a powder puff or cosmetic wedge to contour and slim the arms, legs, nose and cheeks.
- Add to your favourite lotion to create an all-over glow!
$5.99 for 12 gm
Available at www.mattifycosmetics.com
|Scary quotient comparatively reduced|
- In the jar the powder looks chunky and scary, but once blended onto skin it imparts a beautiful glow.
- The powder blends seamlessly onto skin without being patchy.
- The shade is a bang one for my skin tone.It gives a healthy sun kissed glow without being too over the top.Also it claims to suit all skin tones, and judging by the shade I'll definitely back that claim.
- Moderately priced for the given quantity.Plus shipping is really cheap too.
- Since it's meant for oily skin it has fantastic lasting powers.It normally lasts for about 3-4 hours easily in the sweltering heat.And the best part is that it fades uniformly unlike other products wherein the colour fades leaving behind horrible shimmer.
- The shimmer is very subtle, just enough to give life to the flat bronze which is awesome since it catches light in a very cleaver manner to make your skin glow.
- The packaging is pretty sturdy and the sifter dispenses the right amount of product.
- Great for contouring since it's in powder form and amount of product can be easily controlled.
- Can be mixed with foundation and moisturizer to create a lovely tinted moisturizer.The bronzer gives the moisturizer warmth and the shimmer looks really pretty when blended into skin.Great for use as a self tanner.
- Contains minerals which make it extremely safe for your skin.
- Only available online.
- Though I love the shimmery bronze colour, it might be a little too much for everyday use.
- Since it's in powder form its very easy to go overboard with the application, something I learnt the hard way ;)
Love the beautiful colour and the fact that it blends so beautifully onto skin.This is the first bronzer I've used since the scary bronzy glittery colours always put me off.But this one shines through your skin all shimmer and glitter inc.This will definitely figure in my all time fave face products.A must have for any makeup enthusiastic.
To know more about Mattify! and their amazing range of makeup for oily skin visit their website:
You could also read my review on Mattify Cosmetics:
Peek-A-Boo: Mattify! Products For Oily Skin
I'd love to know your take on bronzers, love them or chuck them.Do comment and let me know.