What It Claims
The Sigma Beauty Tool was specially developed to allow perfect skin preparation prior to makeup application and flawless skin cleansing during makeup removal.The unit includes 3 brush heads with distinct softness and resistance.This multi purpose tool is guaranteed to change and improve your makeup routine.
Directions For Use
Add a small amount of your favourite facial cleaner directly to the brush head prior to application. Use the SOFT brush head to exfoliate dead skin cells and expose a fresh healthy layer of skin. Keep your entire exfoliation process under one minute. Once your skin is polished, proceed with the application of your favourite moisturizer and makeup. You will notice that the polishing process will help your moisturizer deeply penetrate your skin creating the perfect base for flawless makeup application!
Remove excess makeup prior to cleansing with facial wipes containing makeup remover. Add a small amount of your favourite facial cleanser to the SOFT brush head and gently work it onto your skin using the Sigma Cleansing And Polishing Tool. Keep your cleansing process under one minute. Apply your favourite moisturizer and you're ready for your beauty sleep!
The MEDIUM and FIRM brush heads are ideal for body exfoliation. Once your skin is exfoliated, proceed with the application of your favourite moisturizer or self-tanner. Even exfoliation is the secret to smooth and healthy looking skin and the perfect summer glow!
Important: Adjust this routine as needed. Once you get started, you can customize the intervals between exfoliations to fit your needs and your skin type. Moderation is key!
$39 + Shipping
Replacement Brush Heads: $9 + Shipping
You can Avail The October Sigma Coupon Code (expires October 31, 2011) for:
10% off any Sigma order plus FREE premium gift when you click coupon:
- Extremely travel friendly.Comes in a cute pink box of it's own and works on 2 AA batteries.
- Calling it a cleansing and polishing tool is befitting since it does both the job with élan (with an emphasis on polishing).
- Comes with 3 brush heads which means you don't have to spend extra on them.
- Has two speed settings.The lower one is ideal when you are using the tool on your face and the higher speed is great for body exfoliation.
- With this tool by your side you can do a 3 minute manicure or pedicure.Just squirt some shampoo onto the bristles of the brush head (medium for hands and firm for feet) and go all over for 30 seconds on low speed then 10 seconds on high.Rinse off, apply moisturizer and voila you have super soft hands and feet.
- Great for getting rid of dry flaky skin on your elbows and knees.
- Lightweight, easy to use and fits snugly into the palm of your hands.
- Great for going into nooks and crannies like the sides of my nose, between fingers and toes,around elbows and knees.
- Is water-resistant so will not go kaput when it comes in contact with water, although it's not waterproof so don't go around dunking it in water.
- A cheaper alternative to Clarisonic (which costs around $150), though both of them work on different principles hence are quite different from each other.
- The Sigma Cleansing And Polishing tool has a mechanical motion as compared to the Clarisonic's sonic motion(which BTW is patented), so in turn is more a scrubbing tool than a cleansing tool.
- I have pretty crazy sensitive skin these days(because of all the AHA's and the BHA's I've been ODing on) and I can barely use the softest brush for a couple of seconds on my face, though my skin has developed a slight resistance to it with continued use.So this might prove a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin.I do hope they come up with a super soft brush head just for us sensitive skin gals.
- Yeh dil maange (heart wants) more attachments like a cellulite brush head, a sponge/kabuki attachment for foundation and maybe a nail polisher/buffer attachment.
- The battery system though great for travel means an added expense.I would recommend using rechargeable batteries.
- If the brush is quite wet or if you have used a generous amount of cleanser the brush will spray the extra water and product all over you.Something I learnt the hard.First time I tried using it, I loaded it up with cleanser and water and the minute I switched it on most of it ended in my eyes (ouch).Now I just sprinkle some water onto the brush and use a pea sized blob of cleanser.
- The tool becomes a little difficult to control when used on high speed, it just keeps pulling away (mostly due to the rotary movement) and if you press the tool hard against the surface of your skin it stops moving all together (I tried this when I was bored and the tool was lying around for me to meddle with), though I would advice against such experiments or you might damage the tool.
- Shipping is a bit hefty, something that you have to bear since its only available online.
Love the polishing aspect of the tool but not a fan of the cleansing part because of my sensitive skin.Although if you have normal skin this would prove to be a great asset both as a cleansing as well as an exfoliating tool.Love how smooth and soft it makes my hands and feet.If you have always wanted a Clarisonic but never had the heart to dish out your hard earned money on it I would recommend settling for the Sigma Cleansing And Polishing Tool : it's cheap, effective and super girly.
Go and check out the Sigma Cleansing And Polishing Tool on sigmabeauty.com and don't forget to use the coupon code to get a 10% discount.
Not in the mood to buy, no worries I have a Sigma Cleansing And Polishing Tool Giveaway coming up soon.