What It Claims
The Sigma Beauty BARE palette is a must for everyday use. Ideal to create classic neutral looks, BARE is perfect for accentuating your best features without too much colour distraction. Highlight inner corners, emphasize your crease, brighten your brow bone and enhance your lash line.
With BARE's colour selection, you can easily create day and night looks seamlessly and as subtle or as bold as you wish. BARE is perfect for a natural yet improved you!
Includes Sigma Beauty's best-selling E30 and E25 in a unique dual-ended brush. Contains matte and satin formulations.
Brushes in this palette:
Precise application of colour on the crease, outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pencil liner. Natural bristles.
Oval-shaped brush with gently chiselled sides. Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow primer, base eye shadow colours, and blend harsh lines.
Shine is a pigmented black with silver flecks
Control is a matte black
Snoop is a matte, pale grey with purple undertones
Hitch is a matte, chocolaty brown but applies with a grey undertone
Act is a satiny, neutral taupe.
Command is a beautiful shimmery gold
Elope is a matte beige leaning towards white
Approach is a satiny champagne with just a hint of shimmer
Swatched in daylight without primer
$35 + Shipping
Available at SigmaBeauty.com
- An excellent nude palette with all the basic shades from blacks, browns and neutrals.If smoky eyes is your thing then BARE is all you need.
- The pigmentation is pretty good with the lighter shades more pigmented than the darker ones.
- A good mix of dark-neutral shades with matte, satin and shimmery finish.
- Lasting power is decent enough, but I would highly recommend using a primer to get the most of the shadows.
- It's a great palette for beginners or if you love hoarding eye palettes.
- The duo brushes are definitely a big bonus.They are of the same quality as the original and are versatile.I love using the E30 for smudging out my eyeliner and the E25 is great for buffing out colours.
- The shadows are of good quality, the darker shades apply smoothly while the lighter shades aren't chalky at all.
- Nil fallouts for the lighter shades.There was some fallout in case of the blacks but nothing major.
- The palette works out a bargain for the given quality and quantity.Each shadow works out at $4.35.Plus you get two brushes worth $9 each free.
- I love the packaging.The box is sturdy and the magnetic top ensures that it stays close.It is a bit bulky overall, but super cute nonetheless.
- Even though the palette works out cheap the shipping totally sucks making it expensive overall.
- Only available online.
- Needs a primer to boost lasting power.
- The darker shades for some odd reason seep onto the sides of the pan and makes the whole thing messy.
- Bulky package means it's not very travel friendly.
I love the BARE palette for a lot of reason, but the one reason that stands out is that it's a close enough dupe of the Urban Decay Naked Palette, which has been on my lust list for a while now.While the UDNP consists of all shimmers the BARE palette is more versatile with a mix of mattes, satins ands shimmers and costs less too(UDNP priced at $48.)The BARE palette is great for everyday with its set of neutral shades and can be glammed up for night too.Like I said if Smokey eyes are your thing then this is a must have.
Check out these great tutorials using Sigma Beauty BARE palette
Thoughts?Please comment and share.You know by now how much I love them.