I know this news is out creating some very excited females in the Indian beauty blogging scene (including me) but on the other hand if you are wondering what the fuss is all about, let me clarify:
Beauty boxes are basically a trend started by online webstores wherein you subscribe for a small amount(In the US it's $10) to receive a box of premium luxury beauty samples(usually 4-5).So you get to try luxury brands at a fraction of the price.
Which is exactly what LushBox claims:
"Lush box is a premium subscription service that helps you discover luxury beauty products!
Each month, we send you 4-5 handpicked luxury beauty samples to try at home. Buy the products you love, and discard the ones you don't."
- Subscription should be pocket friendly.No point spending oodles on samples
- Generous sized samples.No teeny sachets please.
- A couple of full sized products would be great
- Free shipping (obviously)
- Gifting options
- Choice of shades/variants for makeup samples if possible
- Samples should be customizable with a choice between makeup, hair care, skin care and fragrance samples
- Impressive list of brands which are impossible to find in India
- Shu Uemura
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bare Escentuals
- By Terry