What It Claims
- Keeps skin young! SPF 50+, PA+++ Protects the skin from UV A & B while giving Anti-Oxidant benefits of Vitamin C & E leaving you with smoother skin.
- Multipurpose! LIZ Color Veil also functions as a foundation cream just with a small amount of usage, removing wrinkles, covering blemishes, providing whitening effect, leaving the skin perfectly flawless.
- Various colours! Four different types of colours to choose from, depending on different skin tones, and a Homme version.
How To Apply
Apply LIZ Color Veil on the T zone with small amounts, followed by the rest of the areas where you want to be covered, leaving you with a clear and glowing skin. And please finish with Serum 3-in-1.
$35.99 for 35ml
Available at WishTrend.com
- Although it's marketed as a tinted sunscreen it's more in the league of a BB Cream.
- Has an amazing mattifying texture which works really well if you have oily skin.Plus it does not leave face greasy unlike other high SPF sunscreens.
- Super duper pigmented just like the Ciracle BB Cream.
- Gives a good enough coverage for a BB cream.Covers up redness and blotchiness and works well to even out skin.
- Blends to almost nothing and feels like almost nothing on the skin.
- SPF 50 is a blessing specially when summers are round the corner.
- The shade selection for most BB creams is pretty limited but the LIZ Color Veil comes in a variety of four shades plus a colourless version.
- Really long lasting.Most sunscreens need to be applied every couple of hours but this one stays put for a good 5-6 hours and since it has a mattifying texture I'm sure it'll work just as good in the summers.
- Doubles up as a primer because of it's texture and the fact that it is long lasting.
- Nozzle tip tube packaging is hygienic and easy to use(plus it means I can squeeze the last bit of product out)
- Hard to blend if you have dry skin.It kind of adheres to dry skin and leaves behind flakes.
- Since it's a high SPF sunscreen, if applied liberally it makes the face look white and pasty.Though it does go away after a couple of minutes.
- On the expensive side.
- Only available online.
|Liz Color Veil And Me-One Crazy Rushed Morning|