What It Claims
You can read more about Nature’s Brilliance By Sue and their amazing line of all natural products in my review here.
$6 for 0.35oz, currently on sale for $5
You can also use the Coupon Code SONIAK10 for an additional 10% Discount.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.Matte shades contain Serecite (uncoloured mica).
- Love the fact that it’s called eye colours, since it’s a versatile powder and can be used as eye shadow, eye liner, or just to add another dimension to your existing eye makeup.
- Extremely pigmented.Plum Midnight Lustre is more on the glittery side and even then the colour shines through whereas the Green Midnight Lustre is a deep leaf green with a soft sheen.
- Applies like a dream.The powder is very creamy(sounds weird I know but you have to see it to believe it) and can easily be applied either with a brush or fingers.
- The best thing about these eye colours is that these are great for lining your eyes.And that too without wetting them.The powder is so creamy that you can easily use an angled liner brush to apply as a liner and the product stays put.
- No fading or creasing, but make sure you apply a thin layer of product.And lasts a good 4-5 hours without a primer.
- These eye colours come in different finishes which makes it all the more versatile.The ones I have, have a lustre finish.
- Since you need a really tiny amount of product because it’s so pigmented, the price is very economical for the quantity you get.
- It’s 100% natural and organic and is very safe.In fact this was the only product I was using while I had a mild eye allergy and not once did it sting or irritate.
- There was hardly any fallout.I suppose that’s because it has a very smooth and creamy texture and it instantly sticks to the skin.Just make sure you tap out excess product before applying.
- Can be applied dry or wet and both give a very different effect and finish.
- Normally sifters are pretty irksome, dispensing too little or too much product, but this ones is great and dispenses just the right amount.The packaging is also pretty sturdy and will not easily break.
- It’s really hard to come up with any cons.This is definitely one of the best mineral eye shadows I’ve come across.My one and only complaint with it though is that it’s only available online.Wish it were more accessible.
I’m not just loving these beautiful eye colours but I’m oh! so in love with Nature’s Brilliance itself.Brilliant indeed.Great products, economical, versatile and most importantly all natural.What more can you expect from makeup.If you are into eye makeup then these pots are a must have.They have an awesome texture which makes it fun to apply and wear.Plum Lustre can be used to give your eye makeup a lovely 3d effect.Its such a beautiful gold/brown colour that you’ll instantly fall for it.And the Green lustre is the best green eye liner I have ever used more so because I normally shy away from greens altogether.Love it.
Check out the amazing range of all natural mineral makeup products on their website