What It Claims
The intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils in this rich, restoring night-time treat is suitable for all skin types. It helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin.
Naturally active ingredients include softening argan, organic rosehip oils, soothing neroli, lavender, chamomile essential oils plus antioxidant natural source vitamin E.
How To Use
Use Superskin Concentrate at night-time before, or instead of applying your moisturiser.
Apply sparingly and massage gently into face and neck two to three times a week, or as often as needed. If you have very dry skin, follow with your choice of moisturiser for an intensive moisturising boost, or of you have oily or problem skin use alone to help balance and soothe.
For optimal results our therapist recommends
After cleansing, massage with Superskin Concentrate to help clear toxins, reduce puffiness, boost circulation, encourage cell renewal and aid lymphatic drainage.
Step 1: Warm a small amount in your hands and breathe in the divinely aromatic aroma. Then massage onto your skin with upward and outward movements using firm pressure.
Step 2: With your fingertips, lightly smooth in an outward circular direction along the cheekbones to above the eyebrows.
Step 3: Finish by gently sweeping your hands up the neck and over the décolletage.
28ml bottle ~ £38.75 (most economical)
10ml roller ball ~ £19 (great for travelling)
2ml sample vial ~ £5.50 (good for testing out)
Available at lizearle.com
- This is a godsend for those who have a problem with dry flaky skin during winters(moi).It took care of dryness, flakiness and basically impossible to please skin in the first use itself.I did see noticeable results with their daily skincare range too but it was over a period of use but with the concentrate the flaky patches were totally gone.
- It actually plumps up your skin.At first I though it was another of those preposterous claims but immediately after application my skin felt super soft and plump.
- After a month of use my skin has gotten considerably softer and smoother.And though I can't really say whether it helps to reduce fine lines or not but at the rate at which it's working its magic it will definitely help keep them at bay.
- I have been regularly using it twice a week for a month now and it has helped even out my complexion(can say with guarantee since I have not been using any other product).Plus it has lightened blemishes and pigmentation noticeably.
- Suits all skin types.
- The formula sinks into the skin without being overly greasy despite being composed entirely of oils.Though if you have extremely dry skin then you will have to use a moisturizer after applying the concentrate.
- Did not notice any breakouts or any adverse reaction.
- One or two pumps is adequate to massage your entire face and décolletage and since you are only using it at most twice a week, the bottle will last you a really long time.
- The fragrance at first is a bit overpowering but after a couple of uses it's become addictive.It just instantly soothes and calms your nerves.
- Love the blend of oils.Argan oil is one of the rarest oils in the world due to the small and very specific growing areas, thus is pretty expensive and is not easily found in many skin care range.So it's great to come across a product with Argan oil as one of the primary ingredients.
- I mix this with my regular foundation to get a lovely dewy finish.Goodbye to blotchy and flaky foundation.I have even tried using it as a primer and it excels at that too.The foundation seems to stick to the oils and gives a flawless dewy finish.
- Great packaging.The concentrate comes in a frosted glass bottle(the concentrate looks like liquid sunshine suspended in the bottle) with a pump dispenser which doles out the right amount of product.The carton is also super chic.
- Though the packaging is really beautiful, the glass bottle is not very practical for travelling.The bottle is too bulky plus the oil seeps through when it is not kept upright.
- Costs a bomb.
- The fragrance might not agree with everyone.
- Only available online.
Absolutely Love It.Liz Earle has never disappointed when it comes to skincare and this by far is their best product.Though expensive it is definitely an investment.It has aptly been named Superskin Concentrate and works better than the holiest of holiest Crème de la Mer (tried it a while back and found it way too rich.) This baby packs a punch in all aspects of ideal skin care and multitasks the crap outta any other cream/serum in it's league.Worth the buzz worth the moolah.